Every year, we look toward our corporate sponsors to help us make Max’s ride a reality. As a company and/or corporation sponsoring Max’s Ride, what’s it in for you?
- Funds you help raise go to research and patient services locally
- Your name is displayed prominently in a variety of ways as a caring contributor
- You personally help to continue Max’s legacy on assisting other patients and families affected by ALS
- A Tax Deductible receipt upon request from the ALSA South Texas Chapter
As a Corporate Sponsor, here are some of the ways you can make a difference:
Bronze Sponsor ($100 cash or donated retail item(s) valued at $100)
- Your name will be added to the list of contributors, which will be posted on our website with a hyper link and your information will be included in every rider’s information packet.
Silver Sponsor ($300 cash or donated retail item(s) valued at $300)
- Your name will be displayed as you list below on a banner at the beginning and end locations of Max’s Ride and will added to the list of contributors, which will be included in every rider’s information packet.
Gold Sponsor ($500 cash or donated retail item(s) valued at $500)
- Bronze and Silver incentives
- Being part of the “Thank You Wrap Up Story” posted on our web page, ALSA newsletter and other local publications.
Platinum Sponsor ($1000 cash or donated retail item(s) valued at $1000) Donation plans available*
- Bronze, Silver and Gold incentives
- Your name being posted as the Platinum Sponsor displayed at Scholz Garten on the front of the performance stage
Diamond Platinum Music Sponsor ($5000 cash donation ) Donation plans available*
- Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum incentives
- Individual recognition as the “Diamond Platinum Music Sponsor” will be displayed prominently on center stage during the concert
- Verbal recognition as a Diamond Platinum Sponsor throughout the concert.
Or, you can donate individual items for our Raffles, Silent Auction and/or Participant Door Prizes and your company name stays with your items so everyone involved knows of your generosity.
*Are you a company that would be interested in making a larger donation but unable to contribute in one lump sum. Please contact Max’s Ride ALS to set up a donation plan: MaxsRideALS@gmail.com